Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Samples with New Catalog Products

Below are samples from my January 09 stamp class. Card #3 is my favorite - we used the new Raspberry Tart designer paper and the new set Sweet Stems. I just love the color combination of this new paper. I see myself using this paper a lot - it's very girly yet still makes a statement.





Here are some new samples I have been working on with some of the new products from the Summer/Spring catalog. I love the new designer papers, especially the new embossed and textured papers. My new favorite stamp set is Good Friend - it has a very retro design to it and I love making samples with it!





Card #1 :
Paper: Pacific Blue, Tangerine Tango, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Pacific Blue, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Black
Accessories: Pacific Blue striped Ribbon, Chunky Glitter, Glue Pen
Stamp Set: Good Friend
Card #2
Paper: Certainly Celery, Sp Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Flock Together DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Black
Accessories: Celery and Turquoise Ribbon, Circle and Scallop Punches
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees
Card #3
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Baja Blue
Accessories: Celery & Eggplant Ribbon, Silver Brads, Sponges
Stamp Sets: 5th Ave Floral, Sweet little Sentiments (hostess)



The cards above are a new fold that I saw on Splitcoast stampers - it's very simple and puts a new twist on the card.


Card #4
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
INK: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Artichoke
Accessories: Scallop Punch (Long), Felt Flowers, Jeweled Brads
Stamp Sets: Good Friend, Happy Everything

Cards #1-#4 are the cards we will be making at this months Stamp Class. I still have space available, so email me asap if you are interested in coming! Card #5 is still in the works, but you won't be disappointed!

These cards I made for my birthday card stash. I got the idea from my friend Rose at her class last month. It uses the Stamp Set Crazy for Cupcakes... I don't own this, but it is now on my wish list. The background paper is NOT Stampin' Up, but I though it was appropriate for the cards themselves.



















No comments:

Post a Comment