Thursday, February 12, 2009

FEB 09 Memories in Minutes Kit
















I am so excited to unveil my first installment of my Memories in Minutes Scrap Page Kits. This month's kit is available for purchase now through March 15 for $15.00 if you are local, $18 if you need me to mail it to you. The kit contains all the items shown above, UNASSEMBELED, along with a photo of my layout and directions. My "photos" and directions are simply a guide. I would love to see what you all create with the kit. The idea is to keep the pages simple enough so you aren't spending hours on pages....simple assembly... and add your photos and journaling. The kits are packages nicely with backing protectors so the pages don't bend and are stored in cello bags. Please contact me if you are interested in a kit .....krazeerehead2003@yahoo.com








No comments:

Post a Comment