Thursday, July 23, 2009

GETTING ORGANIZED





After months of my "embellishment" bin falling over again and again on my craft shelf, I decided enough was enough! I didn't know what die cuts and stickers/rub-ons I even had....pathetic right!!!???? I bought a clear, accordian style case, that had fun labels, to organize everything! What a relief!!


I wish I had taken a before pic of the bin, but here is the bin...still has a few of my chipboard pieces in it, but I have a smaller bin to move those to.


This is the new Folio.....small pockets at the bottom and bigger pockets as the folio expands back



I added these photo holders to the back with velcro for more storage for my bigger flowers and die cuts


All labeled and organized!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I use that for my paper scraps, and have the colors along the tabs, but my stickers, die cuts etc, are too big, so I have to use something else. Nonetheless, its a great feeling to be organized isn't it? As for ribbon- i thought about hanging the wooden dowels but what do you do when they are just little spools? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete