Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. This whole "blogging" thing is new to me, so bear with me as I figure this all out. By the end of this weekend I will have new samples posted for you to see.



I will also have monthly Scrap Kits for sale by the end of Jan, beginning of Feb. The kits will be available for $15.00 plus shipping. These kits will be for 12x12 scrapbooks, although if you make smaller books, you can always cut the papers down. The kits will include 12x12 papers, embellishments, stamped images, etc. as well as a sample layout picture. All you have to do is assemble the layout and add your photos. Simple!



I am in the process of working on Scrap Kit monthly subscriptions as well, meaning you can purchase monthly and pay monthly, pay every 3 months for 3 months worth of kits, etc. More details will follow on this topic.



Aside from scrapbooking kits, I also offer monthly stamp classes at my house, the 3rd Tues of every month. We make 5 cards complete with envelopes for $8.00, light snacks and drinks are provided. RSVP's are required for classes. If you would like me to add you to my email list to remind you about classes, please contact me at krazeeredhead2003@yahoo

and I will add you to that list.



That's about it for now, I'm going to work on adding more "bling" to my page - again, thanks for checking it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment